Before this day ends I would like you to thank God for all the blessings He has been graciously giving you all these years. Remember to count your blessings and be grateful. Here’s a few. The gift of having a complete and happy family, supportive and loving parents and siblings. This is just so overwhelming. You should also be thankful for your relatives, best friends, friends, inspirations, mentors, colleagues in the event and wedding industry, clients-couples and debutantes who chose you to be their Event Planner, to your team, Gembso Angels, then and now and other people who has been part of your life.
Please also say thank you for the gift of life, for the many opportunities that come your way and for all the lessons God has thought you.
Now that you are already 33, choose to live a more positive life, take as step closer to your goals, do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true; to have a more meaningful life; to inspire more people to be better and to just be true to yourself.
Enjoy what this year offers you and embrace it with much excitement and appreciation.
Always bring positivity, spread love, good vibes and make others happy too.
Life is too short so make sure to live it to the fullest.
Always support what you love and choose what makes you happy.
Always give your best in everything that you do.
Remember, I am so proud of what you have become.
Lastly, May all your heart’s desires come true. I strongly believe and claim that your heart could still fall hard at 33.
Happy birthday my dear.
I am turning thirty-three in a few days and I thought of writing 33 random facts about Me. I know others would agree, some would think again; love me or hate me but hey this is me. Just me!
I am turning thirty-three in a few days and I thought of writing 33 random facts about Me. I know others would agree, some would think again. Love me or hate me but hey this is me. Just me!
1. I believe in happily ever afters… and my favourite is the happily ever after that I’ll make…
2. I am a music lover, much that I want to sing I’d rather use mic on hosting, I am way better with it!
3. I take a lot of pictures but I don’t print it, memories are forever etched in my heart.
4. I am fascinated to receive handwritten letters, cards, and DIY stuff. Things done with effort mean a lot to me.
5. I’d prefer to be seated on a passenger seat than to drive and die young. I love my life and I’d love to live longer.
6. When no one seems to listen, I just talk to my self and I am actually learning… sometimes it’s quite fun though, try it!
7. My greatest fear in life is to grow old alone. I may look like a superwoman but I also need my own superman who’ll always be there for me.
8. Someone told me, I should never give up on love for THE ONE will come to life in the most unexpected place and time. I believe her!
9. I want to see and travel the world with a man who’ll never get tired of holding my hand and will never let go.
10. I don’t ask for gifts but I do ask for prayers meant for my personal intensions, that is something I truly appreciate.
Continue reading “#33RandomFactsAboutMe”