I am turning thirty-three in a few days and I thought of writing 33 random facts about Me. I know others would agree, some would think again; love me or hate me but hey this is me. Just me!
I am turning thirty-three in a few days and I thought of writing 33 random facts about Me. I know others would agree, some would think again. Love me or hate me but hey this is me. Just me!
1. I believe in happily ever afters… and my favourite is the happily ever after that I’ll make…
2. I am a music lover, much that I want to sing I’d rather use mic on hosting, I am way better with it!
3. I take a lot of pictures but I don’t print it, memories are forever etched in my heart.
4. I am fascinated to receive handwritten letters, cards, and DIY stuff. Things done with effort mean a lot to me.
5. I’d prefer to be seated on a passenger seat than to drive and die young. I love my life and I’d love to live longer.
6. When no one seems to listen, I just talk to my self and I am actually learning… sometimes it’s quite fun though, try it!
7. My greatest fear in life is to grow old alone. I may look like a superwoman but I also need my own superman who’ll always be there for me.
8. Someone told me, I should never give up on love for THE ONE will come to life in the most unexpected place and time. I believe her!
9. I want to see and travel the world with a man who’ll never get tired of holding my hand and will never let go.
10. I don’t ask for gifts but I do ask for prayers meant for my personal intensions, that is something I truly appreciate.
Continue reading “#33RandomFactsAboutMe”
In Every little girls life there is this dream she keeps in her heart. Like her favourite fairytale, where she imagines herself as the princess anticipating to meet her knight in shinning armour in the most special way. She has imagined the man she wants. A man who is fit for the love that she can give. A man of honour who is true to his vows. A man of faith who fears the Lord. A responsible man who will work hard for their future. A man strong enough to protect and fight for her. A kind-hearted man who is willing to understand and accepts her flaws and most of all she wants a man who will love her unconditionally.
She fervently prays for a him everyday. She hopes and looks forward to meet him someday. As to how, when or where, she just leaves it up to God. Though sometimes it feels like searching and waiting will never end, she does not lose hope. She keeps on believing in the power of love. She understands the God is still busy writing their love story.
Time will quickly pass by. Chances are she can’t have everything she wished for in a man. She knows God has a better plan for her. She holds on to her secret dream that In God’s perfect time their paths will cross in the most unexpected moment.
With God nothing is impossible. Just keep the faith and believe in the power of love. Great things come to those who wait and everything becomes more meaningful when it happens ‘sa tamang panahon’. Who knows, in the middle of an ordinary life LOVE could make extraordinary things happen and her favourite love story, the best among all the fairytales she has dreamt of, will be written.